A little binary to read/write IDv3 tags in mp3 files.
You can build it using cargo :
`cargo build --release`
You should now have the binary in `./target/release/tagger`
### Main options
You have to provide an input file or directory with the `-i <input>` option (or `--input <input>`).
If you give it a directory, it will check for all the files inside this directory (not recursively looking in other directories)
You can set the read mode using `-r` or `--read`. It will read all the ID3 tags and print them in the standart output.
The write mode is set using `-w` or `--write`.
In write mode, you can specify :
* A year : `--year <year>`
* An album : `--album <album>`
* A genre :`--genre <genre>`
* An artist : `--artist <artist>`
* It will ignore every non-mp3 files.
* You can set both the read and the write modes. It will first print the tags, and then write the given ones.
I'm mostly downloading the music i listen from youtube using youtube-dl(-gui). By downloading this way, mp3 files don't have any tags.
* Recurse into directories ?
* Add support for title and other cool IDv3 tags
* Add support for thumbnails